This Product Has A Replacement. Please See Our DataTap-10 Kit under Data and Bus Analyzers.
The DataTap FlightLine 1400 Integrated ASCB Version D Bus Reader is an all in one solution for customers who need to read their aircraft’s bus in tight spaces which don’t allow for the size of a full desktop or rackmount system. These are great for troubleshooting issues in flight and on the bench. The FlightLine 1400 is the light weight version of the FlightLine 1500. Both systems are priced the same. The 1500 Offers a 15.4” display 1900x1200 resolution at the expense of weight and battery life.
The FlightLine 1400 is currently based on a lightweight Panasonic Toughbook W8 3.0 Lb Laptop. Featuring a Core 2 Duo Dual Core Mobile Processor and at least 1 GB of RAM. Can record to the internal boot drive and features a large 12.1" Widescreen TFT 1024x768 built in display (1920 x 1200 WUXGA external display) to display more parameters at once.
Note: This solution is not available for use on a customer’s existing laptop. ICS is now proud to announce a new solution which is suitable for use on a customer's existing laptop ------- the new Datatap-10 Bus Analyzer
- Intel Core 2 Duo Mobile Processor
- Large 12.1” Monitor
- up to 16 Hours of Recording Time
- Up to 8 hour battery life
- Includes AC Adapter
- Internal Battery
- USB 3-Button Mouse with Scroll Wheel
- Single or Dual Channel (Different Part Numbers)
- Includes a Laptop Carrying Case
- Includes a LANTAP-10 kit so the same laptop can be used to load the aircraft software.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty Against Defects
Downloads and Links:
- Panasonic Toughbook W8 (Panasonic’s Website)
- Part Number: DTFL-1400S - Single Channel Bus Reader
- Part Number: DTFL-1400D - Dual Channel Bus Reader
Please contact us for lead-time, pricing and availability.